We usually respond within 2 hours
ROYC is a digital investment platform, connecting wealth managers, family offices and financial advisors with the best investment opportunities in private markets.
At ROYC, we are committed to an inclusive and dynamic work environment, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals who are pushing the boundaries of the wealth-tech industry. Our flat decision-making structure and high-ambition approach ensure that you will have the freedom and support to bring your ideas to life and make a tangible impact on our platform.
Our team is composed of a diverse and international group of individuals who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every situation. We offer a fun and dynamic start-up atmosphere, paired with the resources and stability of a mature organization, allowing for a rapid path from concept to implementation.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance, and as such, we offer flexible work arrangements and wellness allowances to support our employees.
What you will do at ROYC
You will be assigned responsible Product Owner for one of our core products.
You will be working with Product, Designers, Technology, Operations, and Client Servicing to identify, drive, and deliver the development of additional functionality through the full product lifecycle, including analysis, design of the client experience and service model, testing, and migration of the components for delivery.
Why you are a fit for ROYC
- You have experience with agile development, SAAS platforms, an appreciation of metrics and prioritise customer excellence
- Collaborating, leading and managing other product team members and external resources (when applicable), including setting goals and objectives for the team and offering support and input when needed.
- To ensure development work related to their assigned responsibilities has been completed according to specification.
- Identifying process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team and be up to date and aware of ROYCs long term roadmap and priorities.
- You are interested in being a core member of a new PMO function and want to work alongside an established CTO to ensure the product backlogs are supporting the business strategy and objectives
- You hold and express considered opinions, and modify them when faced with contrary evidence - (we like the best ideas to win)
- You are a good communicator in both written and verbal English with technical and non-technical team members
What's ROYCs Culture
In the product development team it is about user centricity, alignment, integrity and innovation. We have a flexible working environment where you would work closely with people pushing the boundaries of the wealth-tech space . If you like to innovate and use modern technology and want to avoid slow decisions, you would fit well here. We have a unique decision making process built by some of Europe's best investors from the last decade and aim to have fun whilst expanding the capabilities of the business.
Why ROYC is a fit for You!
We are a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy, and excellence to every situation. It's a fun start-up atmosphere in a scale-up environment with a short path from idea to action. We offer flexibility, lovely breakfasts, fun team activities and after works, the maximum legal wellness allowance and actively support work-life balance.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in central Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.
ROYC celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
- Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at ROYC Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.